The following pages are created to assist you to set up your laptop to be an effective learning tool at SSIS.
It is expected that your laptop is brought to school is in excellent working condition, fully charged and with a setup that supports the learning expectations of your grade level.
Before you get started you will have to ensure you are connected to the SSIS WIFI.
Use your SSIS username and password.
- Install Chrome
- Create an SSIS user account for Chrome (also create a user account for home)
- Connect to SSIS printer services
- Access and Understanding Google Drive and Hapara
- Access and Understand PowerSchool Learning
- Archive and Organize Google