- Click Download and Run
- Open Download -> Printer_A300_Color.app.zip
- Douple click Printer_A300_Color
4. Click "Cancel"
5. Open System Preferences - click on Security & Privacy
6. Click "Open Anyway"
7. Enter your computer login password
5. After installation finished you should have the A300_Color in your printer list
First Time Printing
When printing for the first time, you will have to enter your SSIS Login Credentials to authorize your computer to print.
1. From the application you would like to print from, go to File > Print, or press “Command + P”.
2. Make sure the printer selected is “A300_Color”. Click “Print”.
3. Click on the printer icon that appears on the lower right hand corner of the screen.
4. When printing for the first time, the printer will “Hold for Authentication”. Click on the “refresh” icon.
5. In the open dialogue box, type in your SSIS Login Credentials and check the “Remember this password in my keychain”. Then click “OK”.