Use the Q&A feature in Google Meet to help keep students engaged and make the class more interactive. Teachers get a detailed report of all the questions and answers at the end of the virtual class.
- Moderators can ask as many questions as they need. They can even filter or sort questions, mark them as answered, and even hide or prioritize questions.
- After each meeting where questions are enabled, a questions report will automatically be emailed to the moderator.
Ask a question:
- In a meeting in the top-right corner, select Activities icon > Questions (To turn on Q&A, select Turn on Q&A)
- To ask a question, click Ask a question in the lower right-hand corner
- Enter your questions > select Post
View questions report:
- After a meeting, the moderators is emailed a questions report
- Open the email > Click on the report attachment