The SSIS Health App allows you to complete the required daily health declaration.
We are pleased to introduce the new SSIS Health App, which will significantly simplify the daily health declaration process for our community. Before entering campus, all students, faculty, and staff are required by the Department of Education and Training to submit a daily health declaration.
The new SSIS Health App allows parents, or students who have their own phones, to complete students’ health declarations with a few simple clicks.
Table of contents
1. Click on the flag to select your language.
2. Enter your phone number.
3. Click "Next" to receive the OTP code on your phone.
4. Enter the OTP code to verify your phone number.
5. Set a 6 digit password for the app.
Registered phone numbers are automatically linked to student and employee accounts.
6. To link accounts from the "Account" icon in the bottom right corner.
7. Select "Linked Accounts"
8. Enter the SSIS Student ID number.
To upload your test results follow the steps below.
1. Click on "Tests" from the main menu.
2. Click on "Test Category the type of test.
3. Select the type of test.
4. Upload a photo of the test result.
Each school day, you will receive a reminder on the SSIS Health App to submit the required daily health declaration for your child(ren). Please make sure to complete the survey each school day before 8:00 am for each child. If you have multiple children who are students at SSIS you can switch between them by clicking on their name at the top of the app.
Students in grades 6-12 with parent permission can register their phone number to submit their daily health declaration by themselves. All students in grades 6 - 12 have received information about this.
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device. Apps with an update available are labeled "Update available."
- Tap Update.
For additional help setting up or using the SSIS Health App, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.