- Adjust Screen Brightness: Increase and decrease the brightness of the screen.
- Expose and Dashboard: Activate Expose mode for easy switching of open windows. Activates Dashboard for easy access of information using widgets.
- Adjust Backlit Keyboard Brightness: Increases and decreases the brightness of the keyboard backlight.
- Media Playback Controls: Skip backward play/pause, or skip forward the currently active media. Hold, skip, backward, and forward to rewind or fast forward.
- Volume Controls: Mute, decrease or increase the overall computer volume
- Power ON
- Power bottom: Hold while pressing the keys along the top of the keyboard to activate the F1-F12 function key capabilities.
- Control Key: Hold while pressing another key to activate an alternative behaviour.
- Alt/Option Key: Hold while pressing another key to enable more characters.
- Command/Apple Key: Used in conjunction with other keys to activate behaviors:
- Command + C = Copy
- Command + V = Paste
- Command + Q = Quit
- Command + N = New
- Command + S = Save
- Command + Z = Undo
- Command + P = Print
- Command + Option + ESC = Force Quit Applications
- Shift + Command + Q = Logout