Hapara makes it easy for teachers to manage document sharing (via Google Apps) and email communications with students in their classes.
In your Google Documents you will find a folder for each of your class. This folder is shared space between you and your classroom teacher.
- Folders created by Hapara show "School Docs Owner" as the owner of the folder.
- These folders are shared between you and your teacher for that class.
- Documents placed in these folders are therefore automatically shared with the teacher. NO additional sharing steps are necessary!
- Teachers can "push" documents out to you and they will appear automatically in the your class folder.
- You MAY move the folders if they wish to organize them in some way.
- You MAY create sub-folders within these folders.
- Folders have names that uniquely identify the class they represent.