PowerSchool Learning is connected to your SSIS Google Suite login.
To open PowerSchool Learning, open one of the Google Suit apps (e.g. Drive)
Click on the Google app “waffle” icon and scroll through the app options to find PowerSchool Learning (at the bottom of the list).
PowerSchool Learning opens to show the user dashboard.
If the dashboard does not open by default, it can be found by clicking on the P Learning icon in the top left corner of the webpage.
1. Classes in which you are enrolled as either student or teacher
2. Manage/Create class
3. Unified calendar - events from all your classes
4. Upcoming events from calendar
5. Recent updates to classes
6. Class announcements/notifications