To view this guide as a slideshow, please follow this link
1. If you don't have Chrome installed on your laptop, open Safari and click this link to download and install Chrome on your Macbook:
2. Click on Download Chrome for Mac.
3. Finish Installing Chrome by following the instructions on the screen.
4. Open the file called "googlechrome.dmg" in your downloads folder.
5. Drag the Chrome icon to the Application folder.
6. You have successfully downloaded and installed Chrome.
Launching Chrome for First Time
There will be a few settings to configure when launching chrome for the first time.
1. Launch Chrome by selecting the "Finder" icon at the bottom of the screen
2. in the "Finder" window, seelct "Applications" from the window pane on the right, and double click on the Chrome icon.
3. Click "Open" in the dialoge box.
4. Set Google Chrome as your default browser and click "Start Google Chrome".
5. Confirm default browser by clicking "Use Chrome".
You have successfully open Chrome for the first time and configured Chrome as your default browser.
Chrome User Account Setup
View the Chrome User Account Setup Slieshow Here