The following links can be used to add the SSIS calendars to other Calendar systems.
iCalendar (*.ics extension) is a popular file format used to distribute calendar information between different applications over the internet.
Adding SSIS calendars to your Google calendar
You can add the SSIS calendar information to your Google Calendar (or any other iCal compatible system). Using the links, Google Calendar will refresh regularly the information, so you will be able to see new or changed events automatically.
- Copy the link to the calendar that you want from the list above:
- Log on to your Google Calendar. You can use this link to access your SSIS Google Calendar account.
- Click on the little arrow on the right of “Other Calendars”:
- In the menu that shows, select “Add by URL”:
- You will see a prompt to inser the address of the calendar that you want to add. Paste there the link that you copied in step 1:
- That is all. Your Google Calendar should now include one more calendar. You can choose to change the name and color by clicking on the small arrow icon next to the calendar name. We recommend that you at least change the name:
You can control which calendars you see by clicking on the colored boxes on the left of the calendar name.
- Repeat this process for any additional calendars that you want to add.