To use Adobe Spark using your school account, follow the steps below:
1) Navigate to: spark.adobe.com.
2) Click Login and choose Login with school account option.
3) Enter your school email address. You don’t need to enter your password, Adobe will automatically redirect you to Google Authentication service.
* If you get an access denied error, submit a helpdesk ticket requesting access to Adobe Spark. Once access is granted following the steps to sign in.
4) Now, if you already login and using school Gmail. It will automatically sign in to Spark. You don’t need to do anything.
Otherwise if you have not logged in to Gmail yet, Google authentication page will be shown. Just enter your school email and password, then you are now ready to use Spark.