Table of contents:
Zoom is a powerful, easy to use web conferencing tool that enables real-time communication and collaboration between distributed participants on web-enabled devices through audio and video, screen sharing, and chat. Meetings can be recorded for playback and archiving.
• Students are blocked from taking control of the screen.
◦ The host (teacher) can enable screen sharing for others in the meeting.
• The meeting host can mute anyone in the meeting. If you are muted by the host, you cannot unmute yourself.
• You cannot rename yourself.
• For live instruction, only the host can invite students to a meeting/classroom.
• Students are unable to chat privately with other students.