The following PSLearning expectations have been established to promote
- a consistent layout, providing students clear expectations of what’s available and where to locate similar information across all their PSLearning courses.
- student success by providing timely information to student
The Landing Page should include the following items:
1. Clearly labeled landing page named “Grade 4/5 Overview”
2. Each Super Unit should be clearly identified in the menu as follows:
Unit 1: Understanding Ourselves
Unit 2: Understanding Others
Unit 3: Understanding our Environment
Unit 4: Understanding our World
3. Grade 4/5 SuperUnits Overview. This should include curriculum overview as well as grading guidelines.
4. Announcements block.
5. Assignments block.
Middle School/High School
- Class landing page
- Includes Syllabus/Course outline (including grading guidelines and attendance expectations) as text content block not a Google Link
- Announcement block - upper right corner of page
- Assignments and Assessments
- Assignment/Assessment details will be posted at least 10 days before the due date
- All assignments are entered in PowerSchool Learning so they are automatically displayed on the calendar
- Enter the estimated amount of time the assignment will take to complete in the assignment description box.
- Written work is submitted through the LTI Turnitin integration to promote academic honesty
- Assignment naming convention:
- A - Assignment
- H - Homework
- P- Project
- Q - Quiz
- T - Test
Abbreviation followed by space then a dash
Examples: P - Cell Model Project, T - Lab Skills Unit Test
- Class activation
- Master classes will be created by teachers
- All required classes will be activated by the teacher before the start of the semester