01. The Gantt chart is generated based on the start and due date of each ticket
02. Should an issue was assigned incorrectly, the manager has the ability to reassign the ticket to the other projects by editing the ticket.
03. It’s the event coordinator’s responsibility to create subtasks relevant to the overall event under the EVENT COORDINATION project.
- Make a copy of the issue and append the first letter of the team responsible as a subtask (example: G-Issue Title is subtask specifically for the grounds team)
04. The percentage done is calculated based on the task at hand and accounted for when subtasks are associated.
05. When one ticket has many requests, subtasks should be used to keep track of an individual event.
06. Subtasks are assigned to the parent issue by searching with keywords within the subject title.