Download Printer Drivers
1. Click Download and run
2. Confirm Download
3. Next to the trash can icon in the dock, open the “printer-student” file in the downloads folder
4. A dialogue box will open. Click “OK”.
5. Do a spotlight search for “Security & Privacy”.
6. Open “Security & Privacy”.
7. In “Security & Privacy”, click on “Open Anyway”
8. Enter the password for your computer. Click “OK”.
9. A dialogue box should appear. It may be hidden behind other open windows. Allow it to finish installing printer drivers.
Printer drivers have now been downloaded.
First Time Printing
When printing for the first time, you will have to enter your SSIS Login Credentials to authorize your computer to print.
1. From the application you would like to print from, go to File > Print, or press “Command + P”.
2. Make sure the printer selected is “SSIS_FujiXerox”. Click “Print”.
3. Click on the printer icon that appears on the lower right hand corner of the screen.
4. When printing for the first time, the printer will “Hold for Authentication”. Click on the “refresh” icon.
5. In the open dialogue box, type in your SSIS Login Credentials and check the “Remember this password in my keychain”. Then click “OK”.
6. Printing should resume, and the password should be saved for printing in the future.