Guardian and Student Pages
|Guardian and Student login page: /public/home.html
- Copy the custom page from the custom_pages_sep15.zip attached file.
- Check to make sure everything on the login page look right.
|The navigation menu: /wildcards/guardian_header.txt
- The navigation menu should contain these items:
- My Schedule
- Grades and Attendance
- Grade History
- Attendance History
- Email Notification
- Teacher Comments
- Graduation Progress
- Change Password
- Demographic Update
- Student Directory
- Student Photograph
- Report Card (only for grades 6->12)
- IB Scores
- Check to make sure there is no “String key was not found...” like this on the menu or page’s title
|All the navigation icons
All the icons should show up properly.
|Lunch balance page: /guardian/lunchbal.html
- Balance numbers have no “.00” suffixes.
- Balance column shows the correct number.
|Student directory page: /guardian/student_directory.html
- The teacher list is showing the correct teacher’s names
- Showing the right students info when select teachers.
|Report card dropdown and page: /guardian/reportcard.html
- The dropdown list showing the proper terms
- Showing the correct report card of the selected student when select a term.
|IB Scores Page: https://ps.ssis.edu.vn/guardian/ib_scores.html
- Showing the correct ib scores of selected student.
|Mobile apps and district code section
||Showing up correctly:
|Admin login page: /admin/pw.html
The login page should show the SSIS logo
|Admin’s home page: /admin/home.html
- Make sure the search bar working correctly
- Address verify tab will show up when a parent update her info
|Student’s Demo change admin page: /admin/students/parent_demo_admin.html
|Student’s Modify info page: /admin/students/modifydata.html
Showing up all the custom fields:
|Student’s Parents page: /admin/students/parentsguardian.html
Showing up all the custom fields of parents:
|Class attendance page: /teachers/classattendance.html
||Make sure the student’s nickname is shown up properly.
All the custom pages are stored in the SSIS Repository at http://repo.ssis.edu.vn/trnguyen/ps-custom-pages
- Clone the project using this account:
Remember to restart PS server after upgrading.
jQuery('#ssis-ps-chck td:first-child').css('width', '20px')