Google Groups are set up to foster communication and collaboration with a group of people.
Using just the one email address for the group, you can:
- Send email to group members
- Invite group members to meetings
- Share your content with group members, including Google documents, sites, videos, and calendars
But that’s not all! Google Groups also includes these useful features:
- My Groups—Lists all the groups you belong to. Here’s where you can manage your own group memberships.
- Groups directory—Lists all the groups for “ssis.edu.vn”. Use the directory to view formation about groups, including group members. From the “Groups Directory” you can also join new groups, without the assistance of the Tech Support.
- Discussion archives (forums)—Records all the communications between group members. Read past messages and even post and reply to group messages.
You can also find more information and help articles on using Groups in the Google Groups Help Center.
Teachers are automatically enrolled in the Faculty & Staff group and their division level group. Other groups can be enrolled in as desired.
*Please post messages to only one group.