Emergency management planning app
- Alerts - During emergencies, audible alerts and text messages are sent to everyone that has the CrisisGo app.
- Notice - Notice are uesd to communicate with a select group of people. Send images, video, or voice to keep groups informed during a crisis.
- Checklist - Quick access to emergiency checklist to review the action steps required.
- Roster - Access your student roster updated every 24 hours.
- Contacts - Access contacts inforamtion of SSIS faculty.
Installation and Setup
Step 1 - Download the App
Click the approperate link below to download the CrisisGo App to your cell phone or laptop.
Step 2 - Login
Login to the CrisisGo App with your username@804 for example Joe Teacher’s account username is jteacher. Joe would login with jteacher@804.
Step 3 - Update Data
When updated data is detected a red new will apear to the left of the icon.
Open Rosters. Click the down arrow to update the roster data.
Step 4 - Check Notifications setting.
Please review document below to check your notifiaction settings on your phone.