Restart your laptop before connecting to the Apple TV.
Following is a step-by-step instruction on how to use the Apple TV at SSIS:
- Step 1: Turn on the projector
- Step 2: Connect to the wifi with your SSIS username and password. Use the below SSID based on your location
- SSIS-A for Middle School
- SSIS-B for Elementary School
- SSIS-C for High School
- Step 03: After successfully connecting to the building wifi, select the AirPlay icon on the right top corner next to wifi icon, a drop-down of the available Apple TV room list will appear > select the Apple TV name with your room number
- Step 04: Enter the four digit Airplay code appearing on the TV or projector.
After entering the passcode, you should be connected to Apple TV. Please contact the ICT technician should you need additional assistance.