The most common problem is "network accounts are unavailable" and user cannot log in. Please take note on these important things:
Make sure these info correct: have hostname, local Domain Name server address.
Make sure the Setting -> System Date & Time point to our AD NTP server @ srvr-dc-a.ssis.edu.vn, if not it always complain and continously fail to logon
On Setting -> Users & Groups setting:
Automatic Login: off
Display login window as: Name and password
Show fast user switching menu as Full Name
Allow network users to log in at login window
Click + to add Network Account Server => srvr-dc-a.ssis.edu.vn -> AD Admin: administrator, AD Admin pass: C0...
Restart or Log off and then login with network credentials: ssischool\username or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Install Lion
- Log into your local admin account
- Set the machine name to "XXX" and remember this name
- Open Directory Utility
- Open Active Directory
- Set the Comuter ID to "XXX"
- (Optional) Show Advanced Options, check "Create mobile account...", uncheck "Require confirmation..."
- Click BInd
- Enter in your admin domain credentials
- Hit OK
- Log the directory utility by clicking the lock in the lower right corner
- Log out of the local admin profile
- Log in as any domain user