- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- Click Bookmarks and then Show all Bookmarks
- Click Import and Backup and then Backup. We suggest Exporting to HTML since all browsers support the ability to read these files.
- Type the filename you wish to save the file as and the destination and then click the Save button.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Note: By default, Microsoft Internet Explorer will save your bookmarks as bookmark.htm.
- Within Internet Explorer, click the File menu and Import and Export.
- Select Export to File and click Next.
- Select Favorites and click Next.
- Select the folder you wish to backup; if you wish to backup all favorites, leave the Favorites folder highlighted and click Next.
- Select the destination you wish to save the favorites and click Next.