If you forgot your SSIS PowerSchool Parent password, please follow these steps to recover:
1. Go to this website:
2. Enter your parent username or email (the email you registered with SSIS):
3. Click "Recover my password":
4. You will receive an email with the password reset link:
- From email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email's subject: Password recovery on SSIS PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Email's content (example):
Your username is testuser.
You -- or someone pretending to be you -- has requested a password reset on SSIS PowerSchool Parent Portal.
You can set your new password by following this link:
If you don't want to reset your password, ignore this email and your password will stay the same.
5. Copy the reset link from the email, open that link in your browser (Firefox, Chrome, or Safari)
6. Enter your new password:
- The two passwords need to be matched.
- Your new password must have at least 8 characters.
7. Then click "Set new password". Your password will be reset in seconds.