Table of contentsNo headers
Hapara makes it easy for teachers to manage document sharing (via Google Apps) and email communications with students in their classes.
In your Google Documents you will find a folder for each of your class. This folder is shared space between you and your classroom teacher.
- Folders created by Hapara show "School Docs Owner" as the owner of the folder.
- These folders are shared between you and the your teacher for that class.
- Documents placed in these folders are therefore automatically shared with the teacher. NO additional sharing steps are necessary!
- Teachers can "push" documents out to you and they will appear automatically in the your class folder.
- You MAY move the folders if they wish to organize them in some way.
- You MAY create sub-folders within these folders.
- Folders have names that uniquely identify the class they represent.