Embed Videos on the Blog through Google Drive
Upload video into Google Drive (use a specific Folder)
2. Wait for video to process (this may take 10-100 minutes depending on the size of your video).
3. Once it’s finished processing make the video public
4. Preview video in POP-OUT mode (watch video and make sure it is correct)
5. Select the More button then choose Embed item and copy the code
6. Login to your blog then go to the blog post you want to insert the video into and Edit Post. Select Text mode and paste your embed code.
7. Check your video, Publish and view.